Each food product by its effects on the process of losing weight, some reduce the feeling of hunger, while others evoke the feeling of satiety, almost no calories, others stabilize the metabolism. What foods contribute to weight loss?
• Pears and Apples: they have a large amount of pectin, trace elements and vitamins, they cause a feeling of satiety. They are ideal for a short snack, very suitable for diet and weight loss.
• Figs: This product helps the digestive system, because figs contain many important fibers. Figs unconditionally belongs to the category “What foods promote weight loss.”
• Pine Nuts: by they contain rich protein, they help to reduce appetite. Appropriate for snacking and as one of the ingredients in vegetable salads.
• Almonds: a storehouse of valuable substances. It has a fatty acid, iron, calcium, phosphorus, fiber, vitamins. Despite the high fat content, recommended for weight loss, since most of its fat is not broken down and subsequently are not absorbed by the body, and simply displayed.
• Low-fat cottage cheese: a long time is able to saturate the body due to increased protein content. As part of an easily digestible protein curd is present, but it is well known that the digestion of heavy-digestible protein the body expends more calories than the digestion of fats and proteins together.
• Cold soups to warm up cold food by the body spent some calories, causing weight loss. Cold soups for a long time saturate the body and fill your stomach. On request they can be replaced by vegetable juices.
• Fish: One of the useful products to reduce the figure, so it also got a list of “What foods promote weight loss.” It has good effects on the thyroid gland and the heart, provides iodine and essential fatty acids, helps burn fat.
• Green Tea: contains nutrients. To achieve the greatest effect should drink per day for at least four cups of tea.
• Spicy condiments: horseradish, spicy mustard, pepper, pepper, chilli peppers. All these products have excellent properties due to the production of energy in the body when they are stimulated by the consumption of active fat-burning processes.