Today we will try to explain how connected Metabolism and your weight? Metabolism, is the speed with which the body burns calories. Your primary metabolism, ie in a state of complete rest, В the number of calories needed to sustain life.
Let us see how interconnected metabolism and your weight.
For those people who have slower metabolism calories are burned more slowly, but that did not have time to spend, has been postponed. This process is influenced by many factors: age, health and more. In addition, there is a direct relationship on how much muscle you have in the body, because they burn more energy than fat.
Unfortunately, not everyone can boast a good metabolism, which in turn may lead to the recruitment of excess weight. But panic soon. There are several ways how to make your metabolism work as expected.
1. Sleep. The better and the more you sleep, so you become slimmer. Studies show that if you are not getting enough sleep, your frequent trips to the refrigerator, as it increases your appetite. So, listen to the experts, and 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep per day.
2. Get up earlier. As you start the morning? Wash, brush teeth, take a shower, get dressed? If that is all, then you are missing 2 important points that help to speed up the metabolism.
First, you need good breakfast. Coffee does not count. Must remember that we need to eat for breakfast half the daily calories. By the way, oatmeal – a means to improve metabolism. So, we should not neglect the first meal.
Secondly, it is charging. You can not bring myself to get up early. But we need to make yourself. It’s worth it. Incidentally, it is believed that useful habits are developed within 21 days. So, that very little will need to torment his willpower. Remember, better to have some kind of load, than none at all.
3. The more moving, the more lose the extra pounds. Include in its plan of workouts kardioexercises (cycling, jogging, aerobics, etc.), so you’ll quickly lose weight, and, besides, it is very good for the heart. Above all, sports help to reduce appetite and improve mood.
4. Drink water. Dehydration – a tricky thing. When your body enough water, the needle on the scales showed good results. However, the weight returns as soon as you start to drink. Moreover, sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. An interesting fact is that if you drink cold water, you burn extra calories. Since the body needs to expend energy on its warmth.
5. Eat more spicy foods. If there are no contraindications, then you may want to diversify their menu with something sharp little. Chili pepper, curry, cayenne pepper and others like them raise the body temperature. Metabolism and body temperature are interrelated. By burning the energy you release heat, and the body temperature rises.
6. Include in the diet products that speed up metabolism. Meat, fish, poultry, wheat, milk and soy beans can give a good boost your metabolism. They are rich in L-carnitine and amino acids, so that contributed to the rapid breakdown of fat in the body.
7. Eat small portions. And do not forget to chew. So you eat less.
Follow these simple rules and you will see that your body becomes more slender as you become more energetic.