Once you have got your portions under control, check out these Recently, people constantly hear about healthy eating tips. Most of them agree that it is necessary to follow the healthy eating tips. But when it comes to cooking, all forget about healthy eating tips. Do not do this. In this article, written very simple tips that you should remember when you are preparing eating and eat. Prepare a healthy diet is not difficult. The taste of food is not impacted, and the winner will remain all your family.
1. Never add in food to an additional portion of fat / oil, if there is no great need.
2. Cook vegetables for a couple – in boiling water, lose their nutrients. Try not to exceed the cooking time.
3. Do not add salt to the vegetables until they are preparing. If the vegetables seem fresh, season them with spices already when the vegetables on the table – you will be more convenient to estimate the amount of cooked, so as not to overdo.
4. Whenever possible, replace butter with olive.
5. Use a spray nozzle for spraying vegetable oil – so you do not exceed the desired portions, which inevitably happens when you pour the oil straight from the bottle!
6. If you notice an excess of fat in prepared foods – just wipe with a paper towel or scrape with a knife.
7. Do not forget the grill! Food cooked on the grill, are much healthier than fried in butter.
8. Cook on grill to drain off excess fat in the pan.
9. Boil the fish in milk or broth, wine, or prepare it for a couple – this low-calorie method retains all the nutrients and flavor.
10. Frozen vegetables during cooking should be immediately (no defrosting) found in the boiling water, so they stay juicy and retain vitamins.
11. Vegetables cooked in salted water, which would give them a better taste and keep them more nutrients.
12. Vegetables cook better in an enamel or aluminum pans, rather than in copper or iron, so they better vitamins are preserved.
13. Vegetables should not grind in meat grinder, it is better to use aluminum (plastic) grater.
14. Raw vegetables better to cut on a plastic plate, as the wood absorbs the juice.
15. Fresh vegetables, herbs and fruits is better to lower the already boiling water, with the best vitamins are preserved.
16. Salad with mayonnaise and salad will be more tasty, if you make use of them to put lemon zest or add a little lemon juice – are natural flavor enhancers.
17. For vegetables were softer and more pleasant to taste, into the water for cooking should add a little sugar.
18. Vegetables salad is better to cook in their skins, so they better vitamins are preserved.
19. Vegetable dishes better to bring to the table, otherwise they lose nutrients.
20. A few drops of fresh lemon juice added to the frozen vegetables and fruits give them a fresh and juicy and improve taste.