Each woman should understand that even if she wants to lose weight immediately after birth she did not need to look for a diet after pregnancy the first 2-3 months. Simply it is desirable to observe the basic rules of nutrition in the first 2-3 months after birth, instead of diet after pregnancy.
1. Since immediately after the birth the woman spends a lot more energy than in a normal state, and calorie intake during this period must be greater than an average of 500-600 calories per day. Thus the total calorie intake of women in this period should not exceed 3000 calories
2. During this period it is important that the nutrition of women was balanced and that she and your child will not experience shortages in vitamins, trace elements and essential nutrients.
The daily menu, postpartum women should be present:
Milk, yogurt (not less than 0,5 l)
Cottage cheese, or articles thereof (50 – 100 g)
Meat (about 200g)
Vegetables (600 – 800 g)
Eggs, butter (50 g)
Fruit (at least 300 – 500 g)
Bread (400 – 500 g)
Vegetable oil (20 – 30 g
However, you should not eat excessive calorie foods such as: cream, mayonnaise, fatty meats, duck and goose meat, nuts, sugar, sweets, buns, biscuits, rice and potatoes.
same care should be taken to use products that may cause a child’s allergies: honey, citrus, strawberry, chocolate, coffee, fish, pickles, canned food, strong broth, a surplus of eggs and sausage.
3. Try to distribute evenly the entire amount of food throughout the day. Do not eat the night. The last meal should be no later than 6-7 hours in the evening. At night you can drink a glass of milk or eat some fruit.
4. In addition, your weight to not increase can and should apply the rules of separate power supply. Separate food without any harm to the child and for the benefit of your health will allow you to gradually normalize weight.
5. Need to give yourself enough exercise, but in no case can not be overloaded, otherwise it may affect breastfeeding. But the exercises on simulators should be abandoned.
6. To maintain and lose weight is very important proper sleep and rest. Scientifically proven that the normal duration of 8-9 hours of sleep can normalize weight, and the earthquake on the contrary promotes its expansion. Therefore, a reasonable mode of work and rest will also contribute to the gradual normalization of weight.